Good News Sun Direct app updated with new DPO packs

But In alacarte section 9xm is priced at Rs 3 pm but its free na?
As DPO packs have more than 100 channels they can charge upto Rs.20 for missing fta channels as trai allow them to charge upto Rs.20 as additional ncf for every additional 25 channels. Those who want all fta channels free can opt for ncf pack

Guys Can anyone Confirm me Mazhavil Manorama HD since its an FTA HD channel its not coming under Malayalam DPO Pack 2.
How to activate?

As DPO packs have more than 100 channels they can charge upto Rs.20 for missing fta channels as trai allow them to charge upto Rs.20 as additional ncf for every additional 25 channels. Those who want all fta channels free can opt for ncf pack
Ok now its clear.
But the same channel is available in DPO packs.
Along with MTV BEATS,9x Jalwa,Zoom,VH1 :lol::surprised:

Ok now its clear.
But the same channel is available in DPO packs.
Along with MTV BEATS,9x Jalwa,Zoom,VH1 :lol::surprised:
they may introduce dpo packs where those fta channels won't be available. anyway it won't violate rule as rate is below rs.20

So the wait is over. Now even subscribers start benefitting from trai's rule. Many people think that the new rule is useless. But without this we may face blackouts of popular channels in future. The new rule will help reduce disputes between broadcasters and DPOs. Here the only losers are broadcasters as they can't charge above Rs. 20.

Guys Can anyone Confirm me Mazhavil Manorama HD since its an FTA HD channel its not coming under Malayalam DPO Pack 2.
How to activate?
The DPO packs are SD only, no HD included.

they don't wish to reduce ARPU. they will prefer to give sun network channels free than to reduce ncf.
great all broadcasters are as cunning as Sun direct to push all channels onto us.
We have no power but to go with the PACKS which are discounted heavily almost 100rs

With this 90% of the subscribers go for DPO packs than alacarte which reduces burden of channel selection for Customer care people.

Last edited:
So the wait is over. Now even subscribers start benefitting from trai's rule. Many people think that the new rule is useless. But without this we may face blackouts of popular channels in future. The new rule will help reduce disputes between broadcasters and DPOs. Here the only losers are broadcasters as they can't charge above Rs. 20.
they can charge more i.e. more than 19rs but need to be kept outside the Bouquet

The system is not working properly. No possible to buy new packages from website and mobile. I will wait for one more week to decide.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock