Good News Sun Direct app updated with new DPO packs

Will there be any disruption for existing customers? my plan is due for renewal on this month end. I would like to wait for 10 more days for things to normalize.

can v able to recharge old packs?

I can still see the old pack details if I select quick recharge. However, the new DPO rates are competitive. I hope they will not disconnect the existing package. I have time till this month end.

But not available as free since it is FTA?
Sun Direct Launched FTA bouquet 1 which contains 9 FTA Channels..Price for this pack is ₹9.

The channels are

Boishakhi TV
Shalom TV
News X
F TV
Pitaara
Time TV chardikla
Puthiya Thalaimurai
NTV news
Subhavaartha.

So, literally Rs 1 per channel.

BTW Jaya group channels not included in any of the base pack which is a good move..If these useless channels added in packs cost will become higher..It's a best ever move from Sun direct of avoiding this channels.

Last edited:
Sun Direct Launched FTA bouquet 1 which contains 9 FTA Channels..Price for this pack is ₹9.

The channels are

Boishakhi TV
Shalom TV
News X
F TV
Pitaara
Time TV chardikla
Puthiya Thalaimurai
NTV news
Subhavaartha.

So, literally Rs 1 per channel.

BTW Jaya group channels not included in any of the base pack which is a good move..If these useless channels added in packs cost will become higher..It's a best ever move from Sun direct of avoiding this channels.
SUN can argue that the price is NCF amount, as the pack is to be subscribed on top of a basepack.

Guys Can anyone Confirm me Mazhavil Manorama HD since its an FTA HD channel its not coming under Malayalam DPO Pack 2.
How to activate?
Temporary issue. It was available 2 days ago. Issue will be resolved soon.

they can charge more i.e. more than 19rs but need to be kept outside the Bouquet
They can't charge more than Rs.20 plus tax for any channel. Earlier there was no upper limit.
Also they have to reduce rates to include their channels with DPO packs.

I am satisfied with the DPO packs. I may select malayalam plan 2 plus few english and hindi channels. Any way no need to migrate to other service providers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock