Good News Sun Direct app updated with new DPO packs

Kiran Reddy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sun Direct Android app is asking to update but no update is available on play store.

Looks like they are fixing something on app
Screenshot-20190207-000432-01.jpg

Yes I was able to update to version 2.0.22 (y)
Screenshot-20190207-012918-01.jpg
After the update, please open the app it's shows our old plans has been withdrawn
And asking is to select a plan

Even in the website also it's showing the same thing

After the update, please open the app it's shows our old plans has been withdrawn
And asking is to select a plan

Even in the website also it's showing the same thing
Yea bro I was just checking packs and seems like they have cheapest regional packs
Screenshot-20190207-014159-01.jpg

They seems to have different concept altogether :) NCF already included and not being shown separately when we select their base pack. Could get all Telugu channels for 236, as per me cheapest so far compared to Tata sky/Dish TV.
Screenshot-20190207-015510-01.jpg

Last edited:
Yea bro I was just checking packs and seems like they have cheapest regional packs
Screenshot-20190207-014159-01.jpg

They seems to have different concept altogether :) NCF already included and not being shown separately when we select their base pack. Could get all Telugu channels for 236, as per me cheapest so far compared to Tata sky/Dish TV.
Package shown under DPO is now removed

That is because sun boquetes is almost free for sun direct users or they are charging less. In all south dpo packages all sun channels available

SD know that if they don't start come up with offers like these, they might lose their customers to Tata Sky and airtel because of less number of channels and quality issues. they have the advantage of being both broadcaster and dpo. so rightfully they made use of it. now other dths will start reducing their DRP by entering into some kind of arrangements with broadcasters.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock