Good News Sun Direct app updated with new DPO packs

They are mixing old packs with new packs, I just selected new broadcaster packs without base pack. Broadcaster packs got added with my old pack and old ala carte still being active o_O
Screenshot-20190207-151234-01.jpg

They made DPO pack similar to old Value pack(rs230) and included all Sun channels like earlier.Even they ignored some FTA channels but its better to go with their own packs instead of blaming them in the name of some fta channels. If we select the channels they provided in dpo packs independently then the price will go higher.
Good move by Sun. I think after some time when broadcasters are compelled to reduce rates, more channels will be added to dpo packs and eventually we return to old packages system.

Attach the screenshot & send a mail to TRAI to notice such activities.
So eventually they will make them under FTA pack.
I'm nowhere connected to sundirect hope sundirect users will send 🙂🙂

I'm nowhere connected to sundirect hope sundirect users will send 🙂🙂
Brooi i have a doubt..
Kappa TV is an FTA channel so does 9XO.
So now is there any chance for getting added in sun?
If kappa tv to be added do they have to give carrier fees to sun ?

I think after some time when broadcasters are compelled to reduce rates, more channels will be added to dpo packs and eventually we return to old packages system.
Sun should be the first one to reduce price atleast in HD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock