Good News Sun Direct app updated with new DPO packs

Will there be any disruption for existing customers? my plan is due for renewal on this month end. I would like to wait for 10 more days for things to normalize.
you can shift to new pack. If your sun A/C enough amount, go to sun web and choose your Packand click to pay. If A/c have enough amount, then you will be shifted to new pack. That is all. Through sun mobile App Canot do it. I dont know why?? I tried but failed. Then turn to website.
If you have long term subn, then the amount remaining from the date of shifting to new pack will be credited back to your sun Alc. That is all

anyone noticed in indiacast boquete they dont have history tv in any packπŸ˜•(colors tamil also)
These are the main channels for TN users not removing these channels what they are offering ?? And who going to subscribe IC bouquet's 😠😠

These are the main channels for TN users not removing these channels what they are offering ?? And who going to subscribe IC bouquet's 😠😠
seems now added back(sd boquete):ouch: might be updated reading comments from here?

Last edited:
Can we replace any channel in DPO Packs,. For example I don't want Star Sports 1 Kannada, instead I want Star Sports 1. Price of both the channel is same.

Can we replace any channel in DPO Packs,. For example I don't want Star Sports 1 Kannada, instead I want Star Sports 1. Price of both the channel is same.

I think it is not possible. You have to accept what SUN gives.

Yes i have HD box but due to some technical reasons HD satellite is not getting in my area. Technician came and checked SD is getting but HD is not.
My house is inside a forest area so signal glinch i guess. "In the wild" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock