DDF Exclusive Sun Direct declares Ala carte DRP & Bouquet DRP.

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 51
  • Views: Views 11,941
Just going through the Ala-carte list seems they are charging more than channel priced the list

1) Movies . now hd is 15 in sun direct but channels is 12
2) MNX hd is 10 in sun - channels is 9

I dont know who created this while on hangover:em:

Turner price list

8IcLKNl.png

Sun

x2guvOx.png

Just going through the Ala-carte list seems they are charging more than channel priced the list

1) Movies . now hd is 15 in sun direct but channels is 12
2) MNX hd is 10 in sun - channels is 9

I dont know who created this while on hangover:em:

Turner price list

8IcLKNl.png

Sun

x2guvOx.png
This price list of Sun surely get changed.Each day its proving it is not a well planned list.

i have a question if total no. of FTA channels around 3 hundred and we are not interested them and we are free to choose our own pack, trai forced us to take dd channels and paid for them to DTH and MSO. what is benefit for FTA channels broadcasters, who will see this FTA content and why we will pay for this so it means they will shutdown soon. because they paid for DTH and MSO adding the platform. it means trai have gone mad, they want viewers watch only dd channels. they are showing off and misguide customers that your cable bill will reduce after implement, what the hell they are doing. they are hide the reality

Actually, I only want DD Tamil, DD Malayalam, DD News and DD National. I wonder why we are forced to subscribe to other languages.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock