Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,569
Our Kolkata Office feels increase in sun direct old renewal of package after addition of Star Jalsha Movies, Colors Bangla HD & Sony Aath. But to really make a mark the following channels also needed to be added:

1. Zee 24 Ghanta
2. News18 Bangla
3. Star Jalsha Movies HD
4. Ruposhi Bangla
5. Music Fatafati

These 5 channels must. But AFAIK only two LCN's are free i.e. 619 & 628. They need to LCN's to add more Bengali Channels.

They must add it soon... Being south India dth atleast they must have most of the south channels..
One dealer said most of people not choosing sun because of zee Tamil hd, polimer and less Tamil channels ..
If they add mk, polimer,raj, mega group of channels in the lists it would me nice...

Still missing some hindi channels
And tv
And pictures
Zee action
Zee classic
Zee news
Zee business
Zing
Zee etc bollywood
Utv action
B4u music
B4u movies
9x jalwa
Star spots select 1
Star spots select 2
(And tv and pictures star sports select 1 stars spots select 2 these channels avilable in hd but not adding in sd what is the problem to add in sd . They chaeting to subscribers in name of hd and sd. channels )
What about these channels hindi channels addtion in sun direct . They are not providing important channels and giving high amount to subcribe.
Tata sky is better giving at least one regional hindi channels.

I am facing signal issue with Sun Direct, so I placed request for realignment by calling customer care. Looks like they do not have any warranty for installation as my connection is just 4 months old and for realignment I am being asked to pay Rs.250 :( Can anyone confirm this please?

I am facing signal issue with Sun Direct, so I placed request for realignment by calling customer care. Looks like they do not have any warranty for installation as my connection is just 4 months old and for realignment I am being asked to pay Rs.250 :( Can anyone confirm this please?
For the 1st year, service is completely free of cost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock