Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,558
Many more channels are there to add in sun direct . But those people are neglecting to add channels in sun direct

Update :

Just now i had a word with Zee tamil team regarding Zee Tamil HD addition in sun direct dth

They are saying on February beginning itself we have issued our HD feed to sun direct dth platform

We dont know, why it was not yet added bu sun direct team

Zee tamil team said we will escalate this issue with higher level

I think sun network team is doing some unfair things in adding zee tamil HD

Last edited:
Update :

Just now i had a word with Zee tamil team regarding Zee Tamil HD addition in sun direct dth

They are saying on February beginning itself we have issued our HD feed to sun direct dth platform

We dont know, why it was not yet added bu su direct team

Yup it's seems like that only... Not only Zee Tamil HD for other Tamil channels also...

Update :

We dont know, why it was not yet added bu sun direct team

Its really not gud for sundirect already they are losing customers in taminadu due to low SD channels and old customers using SD r moving to tatasky bec of unavailable of ZeetamilHD in SundirectHD and my local technician said many of the new customers are not willing to take SD connection due to non availability of ZeetamilHD this the way going then SD will face big downfall

Bro they added zeeteluguHD and zee cinemaluHD y can't they able to add ZeetamilHD unhappy with SD
Don't know bro

Zee tamil team saying they have already provided HD feed to sun direct team

Sun direct team saying, yet now we did not got any update from zee tamil tean regarding zee tamil HD

Iam also the customer will remove sun direct and shift to Tata sky. Waste of using sun direct with out any main channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock