Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,435
Installed an Tatasky in my friend house, sky's sd channels quality is excellent and hd video quality is just below compared to sun direct

I must tell you sky's sd channels quality is more than excellent sun direct no where near to it
Bro u r ryt i too see the difference in quality between sundirect SD and tatasky SD channels they having vry gud quality in SD channels

Channels in 7** block moved to 59* block.
Discovery turbo, Discovery science, TLC, Gyan Darshan.

No channels in 7** block now.

Star Vijay is placed too far from Sun channels closer to News channels.Also Colors tamil,Zee tamil. All other dths placed these channels very next to Sun tv.Like non addition of certain channels this is their another strategy to pushback the channels existing in their platform.Same time in other south languages they placed the market leader channels next/closer to their Gecs by changing LCNs. Anyway Sun is very narrow minded in Tamil.

SUN should rearrange the LCNs from 620 to 702.
Now Odia, Bangla channels are not together.

If you take a new HD connection in Sun Direct, does it mean you can only use HD base packs? Or you can SD base packs with HD add ons of your choice?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock