Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,250
Are you getting all the channels as per DPO 1?
Yes, I recharged Malayalam DPO 1(210) yesterday through a shop. Channels activated step by step. Firstly all fta channels came, then pay channels not in an order. Some Sun channels come first, then some star,again sun etc it took 1 hr more to complete. Now I want to add some ala carte channels of low cost.

Select the tick mark located on the Package name and you will view checkout option. Select Checkout button. The system will show you the GST amount and you can pay.
l cant Pay. I have 325 / - in my Alc.but it says in Sufficeant balance

I experienced same problem. I called customer care and activated dpo and bouquets. adding al a carte from app is easy. no error.
Yesterday I tried to shift to new pack from sun mobile app.but cannot.Then i logged into sun web and shifted to malayalam doo pack 2.so the same time the pack activated and balance amount 2933/-accounted to my a/c.Now ok.but tried to add discovery pack for 8/-but cannot do.

How long it will take for the new pack to get activated?
it will be activated in less than a Minute if u change your pack through cc or app but they debit amount for 1 month while activating the pack initially. Daily burn rate will be applicable after 1 month I think

Not sure if its an already posted news, Sundirect seems re-enforcing customer to select the package. The popup is coming in test site.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-10-at-6-53-07-PM.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock