Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,272
Ian in Tamil economy pack now and validity ends next month March 8th.will I have able to change to Tamil DPO pack 2 now?
Actually when I do it through website,it asks me to recharge for Rs230.but I have already paid for my 1 month economy pack.sonif I recharge for Rs9 230 now,what will happen to the recharge which I did for economy pack?
No problem.charge for that amount and change to new pack.so you will b in new pack and remaining amount from earlier pack as per balance days will b in your a/c

Now that TRAI rules deadline is extended, SUN should bring back the HD add-ons.

Sun have to work hard, adding channels and rewamp their policies including locking in period. The trend post Trai implementation, TATA Sky is getting a lot of customers. Our forum says it and also checked with a local dealer and he says so many bookings.

Even I feel switching to TATA SKy after long 10 years with SD.

I add on a channel through Sun's website. I get activated with in 2 minutes. Felt happy seeing the speed from SD.
Sun have to work hard, adding channels and rewamp their policies including locking in period. The trend post Trai implementation, TATA Sky is getting a lot of customers. Our forum says it and also checked with a local dealer and he says so many bookings.

Even I feel switching to TATA SKy after long 10 years with SD.
But I think currently Sun's cost is less than cable operators(DPO1 and 2)

I add on a channel through Sun's website. I get activated with in 2 minutes. Felt happy seeing the speed from SD.

But I think currently Sun's cost is less than cable operators(DPO1 and 2)

nope for Tamil packs if you add Jaya, puthiyathalaimurai fta pack it almost same as others

For malayalam i thinks it okay?

nope for Tamil packs if you add Jaya, puthiyathalaimurai fta pack it almost same as others

For malayalam i thinks it okay?
For Malayalam, DPO 1@Rs210/m provides all Malayalam channels. If we strictly choose only Malayalam channels through trai app the price is 220+.Also getting all other Sun channels as a bonus.But I agree that they should add few more important channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock