Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,462
Yes @amarnathkvk bro you are right 😂 but i think 75% managing by Mr.Kalanithi Maran and 25% i think Astro Group from Malaysia 😂 Then i think the whole Sun network are the main reason for non availability of Zee Tamil HD and above ☝ mentioned channels in our DTH, just jealous things bro 😔
absolutely no doubt on that, but people wont strict to them if they continue the same trend or even if the new regime helps them to lure more customers they will feel heat after new subscribers questioning, if at all some wants to stick with them with patience try another year thats it

Sorry to say bro that it is our hard earned money so everytime we cannot change dth. It is not a wise advice you are giving. Even I at times feel disappointed as I don't get the HD Bengali Channels. Neither I get Live Puja from Temples as Sun Direct carries very less number of ROI Devotional channel. When I had Reliance I used to get Disha, Katyayani, Zee Salaam, Prarthana Bhawan etc. In Sun only Sanskar, Aastha and Prarthana Channel. Rest all are South Indian Devotional Channels except God TV. I hate their policy of non addition of ROI Devotional Channels. But can't help it.... because money is precious.... I recharge regularly ......
Yes you are right sir..so only Iam and most of people are also waiting hoping one day or the other sun direct will add more channels requested by people and not dump there channels on us and this cannot go for long.

Last edited:
I am subscribed to annual HD ultra Tamil Basic plus Sports pack. Unable to change my base back and my validity is upto 230919. Can anyone guide me to change base back and get refund of balance amount?

I am subscribed to annual HD ultra Tamil Basic plus Sports pack. Unable to change my base back and my validity is upto 230919. Can anyone guide me to change base back and get refund of balance amount?
just go to Sun Web or sun App. You can see several option. Usebase pack. If Tamil dpo Pack 1,dpo Pack-2. etc.... If select pack then click Proceed. At first recharge for amount 3oo or above. After selecting our pack that pack will active and balance amount if any from previous pack should be come to our sun A/c. That is all

What about sun direct customer care service I'm calling several times but it's saying busy and call is not connecting. What I should do.

mine was up to Sept-2019 but selected Base Pack malayalmDpo pack-2 on 10-2-19 the pack active same time and balance amount remaining up to sept-2019 credited to my sun A/C.so you first charge for Rs.3oo . So that 300 will use to select new pack. 1month
that is all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock