Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,966
  • Views: Views 1,352,746
I am currently using 399 rs HD DPO 2 Pack.But i am not paying monthly.

It is showing 338+ GST.So i decided to recharge daily with 11.27 , it is good when doing daily, i am recieving cashbacks on each Recharge daily.

When considering other expense like daily tea, food,bus,water etc This 10rs is not a big deal for watching 70% of hd channels 👍🏻

I would like to know the whether the minimum recharge in sun direct is even less than 20 (tata sky)? Where do you get cashbacks for every recharge?

How it is possible?? If we choose a package it is to be recharged monthly by the amount of that pack. No option for instalment payment.

How it is possible?? If we choose a package it is to be recharged monthly by the amount of that pack. No option for instalment payment.
At the time of subscription expiry, if you have balance in your account, SUN automatically deducts amount from your balance and extends your subscription. He may be adding amount to his balance to always extend the pack by one day.

D1wpTuXU4AA7hMv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock