Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,431
Heard that Sun Direct added the new regional audio feeds on Discovery. I am unable to check it right now. Anybody please check..

not possible:cf2:
Seriously? I don't know how sun direct is used by so many ppl. No wonder why they give at throw away prices. Just 2 days with Sun Direct and literally irritated. Tata Sky and Airtel are seriously heaven for ppl who used SD.

Seriously? I don't know how sun direct is used by so many ppl. No wonder why they give at throw away prices. Just 2 days with Sun Direct and literally irritated. Tata Sky and Airtel are seriously heaven for ppl who used SD.

Yea expect pricing everything is horrible in sun direct, what you are asking is temporarily switch off and later switch on with same balance thats impossible bro

Yea expect pricing everything is horrible in sun direct, what you are asking is temporarily switch off and later switch on with same balance thats impossible bro
I recharged for 50 to resume the connection and I was told by cc that it's impossible to view pay channels with 50. So had to recharge for another 120 and choose dpo 1. Looks like trai rules are not applicable for Sun Direct.

I recharged for 50 to resume the connection and I was told by cc that it's impossible to view pay channels with 50. So had to recharge for another 120 and choose dpo 1. Looks like trai rules are not applicable for Sun Direct.
Bro you must've 153RS in account to have basic NCF pack to watch because of TRAI rules FTA pack starts at 153RS so u can either take DPO pack's or take NCF pack and select Ur pay channels.

Bro you must've 153RS in account to have basic NCF pack to watch because of TRAI rules FTA pack starts at 153RS so u can either take DPO pack's or take NCF pack and select Ur pay channels.
Still why there's no DBR type packs. I can simply recharge for 20 in Tata Sky and watch for the days it lasts. Why a base pack is mandatory with full amount in this regime.

Still why there's no DBR type packs. I can simply recharge for 20 in Tata Sky and watch for the days it lasts. Why a base pack is mandatory with full amount in this regime.

Bro idhala irukane sun direct users ku theriyadhu:cf2:(Sun users don't know this kind of concept available in dth industry) I came to know after started using tatasky

Sun direct means low package with restricted views through dth thats it, other than that nothing is comparable with Tatasky or Airtel

Can someone help me to select a pack having all major telugu GEC channels (gemini+etv+maatv+zee telugu)
Earlier I used to watch with telugu DPO1
But recently sun direct changed the packs and now i m unable to find all the 4 channels in a base pack below 250Rs
As per my understanding I need to use NCF+ telugu jodi bouquet+gemini alacarte for getting all 4 channels below 250Rs
Is there any better way to subscribe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock