Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,446
Sun added flowers,kerala vision as soon as those channel launching but why not zee keralam???

I think sd they will not add new channels in this year . At least remaining HD channels they add .Hope for 2019

Today ss Telugu addition is confirmed hope they will add Zee kerlam as its adding all Zee channels now a days. Hope for one more hindi or Bengali channel. Tamil I have bit of hopes
Ruposhi Bangla and R Plus News long time due bro... In Tamil Zee Tamil HD also long time due....

Ruposhi Bangla and R Plus News long time due bro... In Tamil Zee Tamil HD also long time due....
HD channels I don't think they have proper space . I said this because initially they taught to add 80 channels from four tps but I feel like they are not able to yeid the result what they have expected already they are having audio issues so don't think they will use this tps for adding channels if they do it they may loose video clarity what they are providing today. Yes the channels mentioned by you like ruposi Bangla need to added because of its availability in other dths.

Today ss Telugu addition is confirmed hope they will add Zee kerlam as its adding all Zee channels now a days. Hope for one more hindi or Bengali channel. Tamil I have bit of hopes
SS Telugu at the time of launch.. good.Hope they add Zee Keralam along with.While they adds many Zee channels they miss some important ones like &tv,Zee tamil HD etc. Bengali channel addition had more probabilities since they are focusing there more now a days.

Last edited:
I think if SS Telugu adds today then 24 news which is going to be launch tomorrow also get added.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock