Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,299
It is good to join with cable service.whenever a new channel launched the same will b in cable service.Normally the rate also less than dth.Now the pq also good as the set top box provided.In my area no cable.

Last edited:
Possibilities are there. But its a risk for SD against Surya TV. Mazhavil and Flowers comes under Asianet so normally the serial audience scroll through these channels,then Zee is placed in that way people will catch the channel quick and possibility to tune Surya TV will reduce.From LCN 200(surya)-208(surya comedy) there is no gap, So sun may give LCNs 209,210 or 211 near Asianet Plus which is comparatively safer.Also they will never bring up Asianet movies because it was there for long time as a part of their strategy.
Keeping Asianet Movies far from Surya movies as a strategy is no longer valid as Asianet plus also become a movie channel.

Info channel shows sun TV hd are they testing DOLBY atmos? Or is promote new serial at 9:30?

I think after Implementation of trai rule sundirect may suffer from arpu as it's not adding popular channels for its own channel ratings now if sundirect adds even junk channels we are not going to pay them so for to save their arpu in business they should bring popular channels in their platform.but I seriously feel trai made wrong decision giving an option of 100 channels mandatory I think generally news channels are fta . Per every category gas max of 30fta so instead of 100fta 50 would be fine for us and we would cut down our pockets.To bear the heat of arpu I am sure all missing popular Channels would be added

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock