Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,351,076
Yesterday tried to activate Zee Bangla Cinema (LCN 631) via Customer Care / Nodal Office by paying RS 15 for one month. But, what I got ? Just see their comedy:

They activated Zee Cinema Hindi, which already was their in my pack and they debited RS 18 for the same. My previous balance was RS 90....

Are they dumbos / stupid people sitting in the customer care ?

@Chezhiyan @amarnathkvk @EdwinTVM @Ramvignesh @Vicky @dinee @manikanth m bros and other Sun Direct user bros kindly comment.....

I have raised a complaint about the same and they said within 48 hours your money will be refunded.... They also said currently they are having problems in activating Zee Bangla Cinema......

Horrible! Pathetic Customer Care it seems!
Yes bro I agree with you I had almost the same worst customer care in two situations
1. I recharged for Telugu cinema plus they have not activated the pack so I called cc he told me the recharge is done for 13 months Telugu value pack later I followed up cc regularly after my college hours after 1 month my pack got activated
2. I am living in vizag we are hit by a dangerous Strom named hud hud I registered complaint for reinstalling my DTh as it's destroyed due to Strom after very next day I called them regularly but they use to give me complain number use to say complain will be attended but after kept calling for 1 month the cc told my complaint or 30 ticket numbers are not registered I was schoked to here that and I blasted up atlast I got it done by local technician.

Please add Star Gold & Star Gold Select HD channel.

Last edited:
6e938dc295daf5d4c5f72eec6b438222.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock