Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,901
  • Views: Views 1,337,613
Which are the FTA Hindi music and movie channels available in SUN DTH? I want to pick a few in my 100.

Which are the main missing FTA channels from those genres, which we can expect addition?
9XM 9X Jalwaa music category FTA. Sky star Movies Hindi Movies FTA.

lam a sun direct subscriber with Mega malayalam pack will due re charge on Sept_2019. From Feb 1 on wards I am going to opt for basic Pack only. That much.A channel cost Rs 19 in whicha lot of Advts also to be seen

lam a sun direct subscriber with Mega malayalam pack will due re charge on Sept_2019. From Feb 1 on wards I am going to opt for basic Pack only. That much.A channel cost Rs 19 in whicha lot of Advts also to be seen

The new scheme is beneficial because you only need to pay for what you watch. Actually, Janam TV is a free channel and Sun DTH is charging Rs 10 for it now. With the new scheme, we no longer have to pay for Janam.

Same here. I won't be spending money on Asianet and all. Full ads and serials which should be banned.

The new scheme is beneficial because you only need to pay for what you watch. Actually, Janam TV is a free channel and Sun DTH is charging Rs 10 for it now. With the new scheme, we no longer have to pay for Janam.
Even addon charges for fta channels are more,but currently we don't have a necessity to do it since they get added in any packs(except janam). For eg:230 basic pack gives all Malayalam channels, all sun network channels, colors, sony,sony max, 4+ sports channels, and many more. If you want janam if you add on it it costs 230+10=240.But as per the new system if we choose only Malayalam channels it cost around 220.Surely we people are interested in watching tamil, hindi, English, movies channels. if we choose more channels the price goes over 300.

SUN's selling point is their low cost packs.
With the new rule, if they are to remain competitive, have to come up with affordable distributor bouquets.
Else no point in anyone going for a new connection considering them, with less number of channels and poor SD quality.

SUN's selling point is their low cost packs.
With the new rule, if they are to remain competitive, have to come up with affordable distributor bouquets.
Else no point in anyone going for a new connection considering them, with less number of channels and poor SD quality.

and poor apps, no fav option

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock