Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,171
They will take some time to update, they will update it one by one, I think complete pack updation will that more than a month

Read the below reply 👇👇

As per TRAI , Broadcaster bouquet contain channels not in appropriate DTH platform means then the appropriate bouquet shouldn't be used by DPO until unless missing channels get added but here bouquet using at the same time channels marked as NA so TRAI rule clearly broken here

May be in future but in present it's not available so it's clearly a rule breaking
Yes i got the point bro!!! but in that case sun will have the least bouquets to show or else customers have to go for alacarte & if that happens then it will the end of sun direct due to less no of channels.

Atleast for time being they should have reduced bouquet price till they add j movie. Tats what every one wants from dth to reduce the price if channels are not present in the bouquet...
Actually they should do that. But dont know what they are upto. Either they will add those channels or continue with it untill TRAI questions. :win:

Hi Guys,
After we select any of the "Base pack" from the Sun direct website,there is no option to proceed or submit.I am currently under the old Tamil Economy pack.Now if select Tamil DPO pack from Base pack,there is no option to submit or proceed.Kindly clarify??

Hi Guys,
After we select any of the "Base pack" from the Sun direct website,there is no option to proceed or submit.I am currently under the old Tamil Economy pack.Now if select Tamil DPO pack from Base pack,there is no option to submit or proceed.Kindly clarify??
Scroll down and at the bottom you will find it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock