Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,899
  • Views: Views 1,337,133
Exactly so only they not following bro 🙂🙂
but in that case sun will have the least bouquets to show or else customers have to go for alacarte & if that happens then it will the end of sun direct due to less no of channels.

Ian in Tamil economy pack now and validity ends next month March 8th.will I have able to change to Tamil DPO pack 2 now?
Actually when I do it through website,it asks me to recharge for Rs230.but I have already paid for my 1 month economy pack.sonif I recharge for Rs9 230 now,what will happen to the recharge which I did for economy pack?

Ian in Tamil economy pack now and validity ends next month March 8th.will I have able to change to Tamil DPO pack 2 now?
Actually when I do it through website,it asks me to recharge for Rs230.but I have already paid for my 1 month economy pack.sonif I recharge for Rs9 230 now,what will happen to the recharge which I did for economy pack?
Try changing packs at last day of economy pack..
no idea what will happen if you try now...

The best thing I loved with SD is they are super slow in implementing new tarrif, but believe like non-one faced any blackouts. All customers are allowed to njoy their existing plan till expiry and then choose the new DPO ones.

I have 2 connections, and one will expire today. I will be opting new plan tomorrow, and the 2nd one will expire on Feb 28. So I should be only selecting it once expired.

Seen other DTH asking customers for force selection, else blackout. For those who did, will be refunded with the amount of the existing package (post calculation)

Also for South customers (from our village and family circle, they still get all regional channels for reasonable price (exceptions are there when compared to economy pack)

Still pending is with HD.

Do you agree with this?

Last edited:
The best thing I loved with SD is they are super slow in implementing new tarrif, but believe like non-one faced any blackouts. All customers are allowed to njoy their existing plan till expiry and then choose the new DPO ones.

I have 2 connections, and one will expire today. I will be opting new plan tomorrow, and the 2nd one will expire on Feb 28. So I should be only selecting it once expired.

Seen other DTH asking customers for force selection, else blackout. For those who did, will be refunded with the amount of the existing package (post calculation)

Also for South customers (from our village and family circle, they still get all regional channels for reasonable price (exceptions are there when compared to economy pack)

Still pending is with HD.

Do you agree with this?

Agreed even if they implement also there wont be much action from users, sun direct till now not told a word in there main info channels and they have not asked users to switch to new plan in set top box.

why they have done this is now they have seen other dths packages and rates, now created an affordable packs with politics to avoid some popular channels in those packages(Zee, Jaya, Puthiyathalaimurai) for there personal network benefit:wall:

All these stunt not for customers, for there own benefits! I feel lack of demanding channels and awareness of fully utilising dth technology from customers are huge drawback in customer perspective and that triggers them to move slow and act like dictator.

Hi Guys,
After we select any of the "Base pack" from the Sun direct website,there is no option to proceed or submit.I am currently under the old Tamil Economy pack.Now if select Tamil DPO pack from Base pack,there is no option to submit or proceed.Kindly clarify??
Scroll down and can see option

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock