Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,953
  • Views: Views 1,350,156
Got NEWS X activated free after mailing SUN twice. CC called and activated. Activated Shalom also, as my base pack is Malayalam DPO.
@WizarD bro Devotional Channels should be free in all packs. Why should we have to request for them ? I am missing ROI Devotional Channel in my pack Prarthana Channel. I am also not getting Shalom and Subhavaartha Channels in pack. Are you getting all devotional channels?

@WizarD bro Devotional Channels should be free in all packs. Why should we have to request for them ? I am missing ROI Devotional Channel in my pack Prarthana Channel. I am also not getting Shalom and Subhavaartha Channels in pack. Are you getting all devotional channels?
Shalom is in the ₹9 FTA pack, so it was not coming. When CC called to activate NEWS X for me, the guy (who was a Malayali) checked my base pack and himself offered to activate Shalom also and I consented.

Regarding Devotional channels, Shubhavartha (614) is not coming, which again is in the ₹9 FTA pack.
Prarthana is a pay channel.

Last edited:
Shalom is in the ₹9 FTA pack, so it was not coming. When CC called to activate NEWS X for me, the guy (who was a Malayali) checked my base pack and himself offered to activate Shalom also and I consented.

Regarding Devotional channels, Shubhavartha (614) is not coming, which again is in the ₹9 FTA pack.
Prarthana?

All of you please demand Devotional Channels in base packs. All must. Free of cost

Being a mega pack subscriber Shalom and subvartha channels was free and available .but now shifting to new pack being those are free not available for me.

Sun network channels like sun tv, aditya not available now under new package.

Edit: Now available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock