Lack
Complete list of HD channels availability of in package wise with images

1) HD PRIME

RjfbQDs.png

2) HD Supreme
wibxl94.png

3) HD Ultra
IziTBmp.png
Lack of zee Tamil hd, star maa movies hd, star suvarna hd, Sony sab hd better to provide these he channels also. They said around 80 hd channels will be added in sun direct . But after tps also neglecting to add hd and as channels .

Bro they can add max of 95HD channels using 4 tps one tps max of 24HD channels can be added but they r not adding it

I think
Bro they can add max of 95HD channels using 4 tps one tps max of 24HD channels can be added but they r not adding it
I think new sun net work channels are coming . Waste use of sun net work channels only launching to telecast movies and only songs movie discussions and playing movies not even good news and infotainment channels and sports . Better to add more sd channels and hd channels to improve their dth business.

Well, one doesn't need to know any code for adding these two free regional top ups on self care. It's pretty straight forward. Just that they haven't implemented minimum base pack restriction to add them. Anyone who can login to self care can do it themselves!
Bro you are smod and this sun direct section. Then why u answer here adtv queries. You being smod should have stopped this. No hard feelings bro. Just a suggestion.

Bro you are smod and this sun direct section. Then why u answer here adtv queries. You being smod should have stopped this. No hard feelings bro. Just a suggestion.
Thanks for pointing out, posts moved. In future, please click report button if you have issues with any thread or posts. Any moderator can take care. Posting a reply like this would only increase your post count and wouldn't help cleaning the thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock