Sun direct HEVC box issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
i too facing in both Hd & sd channels...

Work Around For Missing EPG:

I use this work around to load the EPG of a particular channel quickly, after switching to it.

Note: (This work around works ONLY when EPG is available (from Sun Direct's end) for the channel currently playing, but is not being displayed for us. Sometimes, a channel might not have EPG from Sun Direct itself. So, no luck there!)

1. First, access the channel for which the EPG is missing.
  2. Press the Info button once to display the Info box --> EPG is missing
  3. Press the Info button once more, to display the Current Program Info box --> Detailed EPG is missing in the Current Program Info box
  4. Exit from the Current Program Info box by pressing the Exit button twice, and then press the EPG button (or the Guide button) to display the EPG Information window --> EPG is missing for the channel being viewed. It says No Information.
  5. Exit the EPG Information window by pressing the Exit button.
  6. Press the Info button twice to display the Current Program Info box.
  7. Start pressing the Right Arrow Button in our Sun Direct remote control, continuously, for around 15 to 20 times. If it is available on Sun Direct's end, EPG should mostly be displayed now. If it is still not being displayed, go to the next step.
  8. Start pressing the Left Arrow Button in our Sun Direct remote control, continuously, for around 20 to 25 times. If it is available on Sun Direct's end, EPG should mostly be displayed now. If it is still not being displayed, it means EPG is not available for that channel from Sun Direct's end.
If it is available on Sun Direct's end, after steps 7 and 8, EPG should mostly get displayed in all 3 places:
  1. Info box (press the Info button once)
  2. Current Program Info box (press the Info button twice)
  3. EPG Information window (press the EPG button or the Guide button)

so in sun direct one would have to hit the wall by using his head to see the EPG, other dths users are seeing without any hassle :dodgy2:

to sun direct team who visits these threads don't you feel ashamed your company not even providing basic things for the users?, we know you simply watching no action will be done

Sir I recharge my account but I can't receive my recharge and even I can't see any channel...so please kindly check on my problem....it will be very thankful

1) so in sun direct one would have to hit the wall by using his head to see the EPG, other dths users are seeing without any hassle :dodgy2:

2) to sun direct team who visits these threads don't you feel ashamed your company not even providing basic things for the users?, we know you simply watching no action will be done

1) You mean, we are all :wall: ?

2) You mean, Sun Direct is 🔎:lol::no2: 😑 :sleepy2: :sleep:

😂 😅 😁 😆

I don't know whether sun direct officials will see this, i have seen this. Now thinking about not choosing sun direct, have used Dish tv, Airtel, Tata sky but not noticed any freezing issue. This thread is helpful for people who are supposed to select Sun direct. @Chezhiyan bro even in HS8103 do you face this? Whether this is due to sun outage?

Last edited:
Fed up, will switch to Tata sky next month. Eagerly waiting for balance what i have in Sun direct to get over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock