DTH updates Sun Direct new HEVC box not much flexible for recording option

febin123

Reaction score
I have been using Sun HD box for last 5 years. Yesterday I replaced my old box due to some issues with new HEVC HD box. Now I came to know one fact that recording option doesn't have that much flexibility as it was with old HD box. Following options which are present in old HD box are removed from new HEVC HD box-

1. While recording, you cannot watch that already recorded file. If you try to open media files, you will get a error message like functionality doesn't work while recording.
2. You cannot record more than 1 channel.

Anybody have any suggestion to resolve this issue, please share. I hope Sun direct might resolve this issue by some e software update

Can you post the inner hardware quality pictures. I am also planning to replace my Sun Direct HD old box with the new HEVC box. However, I have a doubt from ur saying that it must be very poor in hardware quality

How is the audio and picture quality in new hevc box bro compared to old hd box?

Picture quality and especially sound quality is too good. Because of this recording issues, I think old box is good. Anybody have any idea for resolving the recording issue?

Dear bro please upload new stb picture

87652921e694934ef95aef9c8f73dc62.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock