Breaking Sun Direct partners Harmonic to add 80 HD channels

all HD channels are audio clarity and picture clarity changed some crispy in hvec boxes thanks to sundth,
some SD channels clarity also improved.
i think next customer side software will be update then all HVEC format complete wait for update

Last edited:
All dth carrying good hd channels like colours Marathi hd , zee Marathi hd,colours bangla hd, zee bangla hd, star pravah hd, zee bangla cinema hd, star pravah movies, star jalsa hd, star jalsa movies hd, star maa movies hd, star suvarna hd;;; zee tamil hd, .but why sun direct cannot carry more hd channels and sd in number of quantity like other dth. Is any problem with sun direct to add any new channels and to carry more number of channels all dth are carrying maximum 350 to 450 sd channels and 80 hd channels. My imagination is that they are always planning to increase their trps of sun net work channels so not adding more no of channels in their dth platform ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock