Breaking Sun Direct partners Harmonic to add 80 HD channels

any experts in Sound can clarify my doubt

Sun Direct Deploys India's First All-IP HEVC DTH Delivery Workflow With Harmonic here it says sd can add more hd channels with using harmonic tech with low bit rates("enable Sun Direct to deliver an additional 80 HD channels from four transponders to subscribers, with crystal-clear video quality at the lowest possible bitrates")

I think checking bitrate is not the wise option in my view

How you came to conclusion amar they are talking abt sound ?? by seeing bit rate ??

Ok but what is the use of doing that ?? Can they save tp space by doing this ??

Bro what I assumed from harmonic tech is they can beam same HD quality videos by low bit rate, so obiviously they can have more space

example: pendrive, the folder has 2mb without compression na, after zip also you are getting content with less file size na, same way I understood by using harmonic sd is able to stream hd quality with low bitrates

May be experts can clarify

Bro what I assumed from harmonic tech is they can beam same HD quality videos by low bit rate, so obiviously they can have more space

example: pendrive, the folder has 2mb without compression na, after zip also you are getting content with less file size na, same way I understood by using harmonic sd is able to stream hd quality with low bitrates

(y)(y)

Yes brother you'r right(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
brodcasting side hardware&software new setup not easy.
patience need sundirect viewers dont panic
I think by jan 2018 all will be set right.
first sundirect internal brodcasting side setup complete.
then customer side software setup completing.

Last edited:
Yes brother you'r right(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
brodcasting side hardware&software new setup not easy.
patience need sundirect viewers dont panic
I think by jan 2017 all will be set right.
first sundirect internal brodcasting side setup complete.
then customer side software setup completing.
Bro what is many by internal broad casting setup I don't under stand bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock