Good News Sun direct replacing old HD set top boxes with new HEVC HD boxes for free

Im from kerala.
Me also got a call from sunshine centre. He told that the box will replaced within 2 weeks.

Dear friends can we use 2 antennas for single set top box like in sun direct there are different tps for hd and sd channels becz of that it is difficult to get good signal all the time especially during rains.can we align 2 antennas one for sd and another for HD and connect both to a single set top box!! Is it possible?
No need 2 antenna bro,i think it's alignment/lnb issue,contact cc,they will register the complaint,technician will fix ur issue :happy

Could plz post sunshinecentre number for Chennai, tamilnadu

It's depend on pincode bro,visit the below mentioned link & select the sunshine centres menu

Sun Direct DTH Customer Care | Sun Shine Centers| FAQs HD

THE Only Eligible For HEVC FREE Conversion IS customer should be recharged for hd packs within 6 months and continue it,.....I also contacted the CSE of Mysore , he Confirmed AND Conversion IS IN PROCESS

I'm recharging for one year every time still they didn't call me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock