Sun Direct ROI Package Details.

Sadiq said:
That is what I am saying bro. Since we cannot guarantee that all the customers choosing Value Plus pack will go for Bengali free pack. One can also select Marathi pack, and in that case, the Zee Bangla will not be there in the pack. So, we cannot say that Zee Bangla is available in all ROI packs.

But you can write it as free add on as you are doing in case of etv bangla, abp ananda. please do it bro. Thanks & Regards. But I have to admit your hard work & I also have to admit D2H is providing quality channels in base pack ROI - NDTV Good Times / Russia Today / Fox Life / Animal Planet / MTV Indies. These 5 are very good channels. :tup

I must agree, I must Sadiq bro has very good power of convincing. I have to admit not only sun direct, videocon d2h also equally suitable for ROI. Other brands are not too good. :tup

3 Cheers for Sadiq bro. And in this entire public forum infront of everyone I have no hesitation to say if I ever misbehaved with Sadiq bro then I am a thousand times sorry. :tup Sadiq bro keep up the good work. :eek:hya I really like you. :eek:hya

jay kumar said:
bishnu bro what about indi pack on ROI

Jay Kumar bro I have never subscribed to that pack. Can you please share the package details for this forum. It will be useful for everyone. If I like it I may also subscribe to that pack. :tup Please do it . :tup Never heard of that pack. Sadiq bro have you heard of Indi Pack ? Can you upload that pack's details if you get time ? You are too good. :eek:hya

bishnu bro indi pack is for 230 they are providing value plus pack and the following channels

wb and history tv18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock