DDF Exclusive Sun Direct Set-top box for big TV customers

Talked to CC just now and there is no option to swap SD with HD. They are replacing only the BIG TV SD STB with Sun Direct's SD STB (No dish, cables etc provided)
So this offer is from SUN and not from Reliance ? What about the remain balance already have in Reliance ?

Talked to CC just now and there is no option to swap SD with HD. They are replacing only the BIG TV SD STB with Sun Direct's SD STB (No dish, cables etc provided)
bro, since Sun Direct and Reliance Big TV are broadcasted from same satellite, there is no need to even turn the dish direction. Only swapping of STBs required. Pull out the cable from Big TV STB and plug it into the SunDirect STB. Then onwards you will be watching the SunDirect.

This is a cost-saving idea for SunDirect also, since there is no need to employ technician's service to the customer's house for turning the dish antenna direction (which is done now by TataSky). The customers theirselves can do the STb swapping

This is a cost-saving idea for SunDirect also, since there is no need to employ technician's service to the customer's house for turning the dish antenna direction (which is done now by TataSky). The customers theirselves can do the STb swapping

Then who will activate the stb bro...?

Then who will activate the stb bro...?
bro, I was telling that the customers can carry their Big TV STB to the Sunshine cetnres or Sundirect dealers and get the new STB from SD. They can theirselves plug in the new STB with the dish's cable in the home and watch SD channels. Technician visit is not at all required. That only I meant.

whereas for TataSky, they have to employ a technician to visit each Big TV customer's house and shift the dish antenna towards to TataSky's sat. Its going to be expensive. but SunDirect doesnt need to invest any money for the new customers from Big TV.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock