DDF Exclusive Sun Direct Set-top box for big TV customers

If they add some channels then rdtv customers itself will change to SD...

bro, I was telling that the customers can carry their Big TV STB to the Sunshine cetnres or Sundirect dealers and get the new STB from SD. They can theirselves plug in the new STB with the dish's cable in the home and watch SD channels. Technician visit is not at all required. That only I meant.

whereas for TataSky, they have to employ a technician to visit each Big TV customer's house and shift the dish antenna towards to TataSky's sat. Its going to be expensive. but SunDirect doesnt need to invest any money for the new customers from Big TV.

The expense you are talking is bore by Mr Ambani, I am sure T(S gave him a good deal and that's why he choose T(S but still he has to pay and it is wrong to think that Sun does not invest any money as they have to provide STB which costs money, costs of dish and cable and manpower is not much compare to STB cost for a DTH operator

Please don't go for sun direct you can't bear less no of channels better to choose tata sky or vediocon d2h or airel digital tv or dish tv. But do t buy sun direct . If once you step in to sun direct you cant satisfy with it. Dont take wrong decession in buying dth better to buy any other dth except sun direct .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock