Sun Direct starts 2015 with a bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu, Nobody is denying that SUN Direct is common man's DTH and it has its own pros/advantages.

But , what is the need for telling it again and again and creating new threads.

I don't say you are paid by SUN Direct. AFAIK no DTH pays to create such post , that too SUN Direct definitely not , as they are very much careful on their spendings. But all employ SEO's to make their product hit.

You are a big fan of SUN Direct , yes agree you have your own reasons for that. But why you need to repeat pros of SUN Direct in every posts with different words. Don't you feel you are spoiling your own creditability.

Try to bring new news , check with your sources when will be Measat 3B space available with them.

Sorry to say prateek bro I have quit this forum. This is my last post. I really dont care now what you guys have to say now. After all my hard work I have been well rewarded. All of you enjoy guys ! Have a lovely stay in this forum ! Bye Bye everyone ! Good Luck & God Bless ! Take Care. I am fed up & I quit & this time its for real.

no bishnu bro. once again i m sorry bro.
criticism is a part of life. so u shud not give up bro.
we r all human beings, the mistake was done by ur side, just admit it, say sorry to every1 n then everything ll be fine.

there r people in this forum who like wat u write like jai kumar bro, viki bro, n me myself bro

No one have problem with you & your posts,
Problem is that you are saying same lines again & again, I hope you understand.

bishnu bro comeback and please share ur valuable info here. we with u. and dont care about what others say.
sd rocking
come on bro

One final comment. I am now like magee bro. No posts, no threads. Only hit likes.

welcome back bro. if u need to write something which can b helpful for others please do write bro. u r a gud human being that v all know

If I create a thread like this first person stands to ban me is gssaran and shawl_who

where are those guys to see this guy bumping sun directing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock