Sun Direct starts 2015 with a bang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Great beginnings start with valuable additions in your life! Keeping this in mind, Sun Direct DTH has added new channels and packs to their exhaustive list to provide additional entertainment!

Suvarna Plus – A Kannada Entertainment channel with current news and hot gossip on the Kannada Entertainment Industry.
Discovery Kids – An Edutainment for children with fun-filled activities that helps the children learn while having maximum fun!
Safari Channel – The only Malayalam channel that provides information on travel, wildlife and tourism venturing around the globe!
Star Plus HD – Hindi Serials cannot get any bigger and better with High Definition! The new HD channel addition must be every woman’s dream for a true cinematic experience while watching their daily shows.
Nat Geo Wild & Nat Geographic Channel – Wildlife & Travel now comes to all packs! Available before only in selected packs, Sun Direct has now extended this to all packs.
HD Sports Add on – @ Just Rs.100, you get a collection of the 4 Tamil HD channels along with Star Sports HD 1&2 and Sony Six HD!
HD Movies Add on – @ Just Rs.100 enjoy a mix of regional channels along with Zee Studio HD and Star Movies HD
HD Infotainment Add on – @ Just Rs.100 stay updated with current news along with Tamil entertainment with National Geographic HD and Discovery HD World.
V6 Telugu News – Regional and International news for Telugu viewers with live updates and talk shows.

You can add any of these channels, while doing your DTH recharge if they are not already available in your package. Or, you can upgrade to a bigger package such as the Mega Pack and ensure that you have all the updated channels on TV. Switch to Sun Direct HD+ if you haven’t already, since these amazing add-on packs are a great value addition especially when accompanied with free unlimited recording!

So what are you waiting for? Grab your phone and upgrade/recharge your pack today! If you are still reading this, go to Nothing found for 404 and do a quick 3 step recharge now and update your pack! :eek:hya

I don't understand why you are creating these kind of threads continuously.

What's the need to tell it again & again,

If SD is doing good, then you don't need to prove it to others, all will see it own,

Don't feel bad after reading the next line,
from your posts you look like a paid worker of Sun Direct, not a normal user like us.

Gssran said:

If SD is doing good, then you don't need to prove it to others, all will see it own,

from your posts you look like a paid worker of Sun Direct, not a normal user like us.

His every posts clearly proves who's he.

Gssran said:

very well said GSS. This is what i believe:)

I am not interested in replying to you all guys. I am not here to prove whether I work for sun direct or not. If you dont want me to create threads you dont want I dont bother. I am not creating baseless threads. If I am writing some good for sun direct what & how does it harm others I really dont understand ? Actually you people will always pretend of not understanding that SD is a common man's product . The definition of DTH has completely been changed by SD come what may. All you so called brand names have even failed to live up to its reputation in front of SD. Truth is truth. More over gssran bro this is a public forum & everyone has his right to express his views and if you call every thread creator a paid worker then I have nothing to say. You are a senior guy of this forum and I did not expect it from you. Nskaran bro I have nothing to say to you. Aap ko kya kehena ? You are just a talkative bomb which can never explode. I am having enough sense to handle all these allegations against me cooly becasue I dont want another ban from shawl.

Gssran, Viky, Dinesh bro have you ever thought of these:

1. What will happen to Dish TV if DD Free Dish encrypts its channels ?
2. What will happen to Tata Sky if they dont get new satellite and dont add new channels ?
3. What will happen to Airtel Digital TV as they are continuously increasing pack price rather than increasing channels ?
4. What will happen to Videocon D2H if they dont add popular channels in full screen & if they dont go in for more ROI Channels ? It has been months the last Bengali Channel Kolkata TV has been added by them.
5. What will happen to Reliance Digital TV as they are not keen on adding new channels ? They are not even doing any promotional activities.
6. What will happen to DD Free Dish unless it increases its channel count to 120 & try to have stable channels & not only DD Channels ?
7. What will happen to Zing Digital if they dont improve their service & do some more promotional activities ?

The future of DTH Industry lies with Sun Direct as they have got Measat 3B tps. After 2015 is over I promise nobody will make such derogatory comments as Gssran, Viky, Nskarn and others have made. Because in the next one year TV viewing will be changed completely by sun direct. And finally Gssran bro you asked me whether I am a paid worker of sun direct or not ? My answer is No. But I have close connection with one person who works in sun direct. His name is Mr Shantanu Mukherjee. Desgination: Assistant Sales Manager, Kolkata.

Anything else you want ? Do you want his mobile number ? E Mail address ? I can share with you via p.m. I was the first one who broke the news in this forum Safari TV will be added on sun direct. Within the next three months more channels are coming including ROI.

There is a silent speaker also and that is magee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock