Sun Direct users can continue old packs including LDPs

Niranjan M

Contributor
Reaction score
As per the latest update from nodal team,
If customer want to continue with the existing pack, they can, even for Long term recharge also

If not you can opt to new Tarrif as per TRAI rules
Once you have opted to new Tarrif you cannot be roll back to the old plan

There won't me any discount for the missing channels in the broadcaster bouquets

But
Wait for sometime, distriber bouquet is on the way
Soon they will update it in the website as well

Regarding channel additions
Still the management is under discussion they said

Last edited:
Dont subscribe any trai pack, it seems they don’t cancel any old packs, as per the information economic pack will continue for subscribers.

NCF+Pay channel cost is costlier than economic pack cost. If i recharge with 60rs i can watch 10 days , then For me 6rs per day for economic pack, HD Addon also available

Last edited:
my pack expire on oct 2 2019! till then i can enjoy tamil cinema plus pack?

I have one SD connection and one HD connection at home. my SD connection's plan expired yesterday but they extended it to 7th Feb even though there was no balance. my HD connection expired 3 months ago and it was idle for 3 months without balance. I recharged for 500 rs yesterday planning to select channels as per trai. but my old cinema +sports activated for 1 month automatically. when I called cc today morning they told me trai packs are not available and I told them to change my base pack to economy plan to reduce the cost.they told me to check website for trai packages. I submitted my trai pack 1 week ago for both connections. but nothing happening.

Last edited:
I have one SD connection and one HD connection at home. my SD connection's plan expired yesterday but they extended it to 7th Feb even though there was no balance. my HD connection expired 3 months ago and it was idle for 3 months without balance. I recharged for 500 rs yesterday planning to select channels as per trai. but my old cinema +sports activated for 1 month automatically. when I called cc today morning they told me trai packs are not available and I told them to change my base pack to economy plan to reduce the cost.they told me to check website for trai packages. I submitted my trai pack 1 week ago for both connections. but nothing happening.
Migrating is starting a bit slow in Sundirect..
It will take time.
I guess by 7th they will migrate to new plans as broadcasters will switch off signals who didn't opt to new plans. That was the news from trai.

My Main question is TRAI has directed opertaors to honour pre-paid customers.
LDP will be there if customers wants.

So my pack will be expiring on 5th so before that if i opt for cinema plus sports pack for 1 year or 6 months or 3 months.
Will i able to watch the current channels in my pack..?
If so then this will be a better option for me.
But CC has no idea whatsoever..
🤔😭

My Main question is TRAI has directed opertaors to honour pre-paid customers.
LDP will be there if customers wants.

So my pack will be expiring on 5th so before that if i opt for cinema plus sports pack for 1 year or 6 months or 3 months.
Will i able to watch the current channels in my pack..?
If so then this will be a better option for me.
But CC has no idea whatsoever..
🤔😭
still u can do 1 month recharge with your existing plan

Note
If you already opted to new Tarrif regime, you cannot avail old pack benefits (cannot be roll back to old pack once opted to new Tarrif regime)

Last edited:
still u can do 1 month recharge with your existing plan

Note
If you already opted to new Tarrif regime, you cannot avail old pack benefits (cannot be roll back to old pack once opted to new Tarrif regime)
As per trai rules old packs should not be continued from today. still website is not updated

As per trai rules old packs should not be continued from today. still website is not updated
Yeah

I know still they are giving option to do 1 month recharge
Only new LDP not available in official website

But
Existing LDP can continue using the service of customer want to continue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock