DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been telling the same and none damned to listen . However I was blocked for speaking the reality. These people are living in a false world.
Whatever you said is still incorrect :) You said it'll be a flop channel. Unfortunately it is being watched by many. Everyone has different expectations. They cannot become number 1 over night. It'll take years. But its not a flop channel for now.

Whatever you said is still incorrect :) You said it'll be a flop channel. Unfortunately it is being watched by many. Everyone has different expectations. They cannot become number 1 over night. It'll take years. But its not a flop channel for now.
C'mon, it was slated to be a youth channel. It's rerunning sun tv shows and showing sai show of Sony which are not the credentials of a youth channel. It is evident for it's failure.

C'mon, it was slated to be a youth channel. It's rerunning sun tv shows and showing sai show of Sony which are not the credentials of a youth channel. It is evident for it's failure.
That's right. It can't be a YOUTH channel. However they are targeting age from 18 to 40 I guess. I read somewhere.

A suggestion to Sun Life. Roja serial in Sun TV at 3pm is being watched by many. If they shift this serial to Sun Life at same time, they can easily attract more viewers for their 3.30pm onward programs.
Yes, Roja is one of the best serial in Sun TV.
Arjun-Roja pair is simply awesome.

I hope Roja serial will get more awards in Sun Kudumbam Virudhugal.

Yhry
They clearly said they are starting with 3.5 hours of original content only. So rest hours are repeats of something only. They will increase original content phase by phase.

It's never be a youth oriented channel.
Today I have followed this channel through Jio TV. But I m shocked, a so-called youth channel is showing old movies & family oriented old serials. Few pics.....

It's never be a youth oriented channel.
Today I have followed this channel through Jio TV. But I m shocked, a so-called youth channel is showing old movies & family oriented old serials. Few pics.....

Read my previous reply. Comment after knowing the facts.

I want sun life to show many old serials like Sindhubath, Vikramadityan, Soolam,Velan, Vepilaikari, Raja Raja Rajeshwari serial, my dear bhoodham,etc.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock