DDF Exclusive Sun Life rebranded now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never be a youth oriented channel.
Today I have followed this channel through Jio TV. But I m shocked, a so-called youth channel is showing old movies & family oriented old serials. Few pics.....

Absolutely. It has nothing to cover youth audience other than a show with lot of skin show at 9 pm in weekends. But, sun fanatics don't understand it. They still believe it's a youth channel 😂

Sun life is an youth channel ??😂😂😂 Still who s believing like that ??

Sun life is the 2nd gec of Sun group.More than that it doesn't had any definitions.Sun looks for the ratings it can grab. Now the channel entered top 5 just before re-branding.its aim is to get viewership from Vijay TV, Zee tamil etc.What all things help them to achieve it they will do it. They will go that way.Now the contents doesn't looks like of a youth gec.It can have all type of programs.
My only doubt is 'Swapnasundari' is appropriate for family audience?

Last edited:
Absolutely. It has nothing to cover youth audience other than a show with lot of skin show at 9 pm in weekends. But, sun fanatics don't understand it. They still believe it's a youth channel 😂

FYI, I am not current trend sun tv fan. But would like to a different trend in sun life. Be it youth oriented or not is not a concern for me. But need entertainment.

As I said, Monday to Friday 8pm to 11pm, I am watching all programs.

As per their ceo's interview, they have 3.5 hours of contents alone for now. So wait to see more in future. Again, being it as youth oriented or not is not a problem for me.

I am not a sun fan and not a sun hater. So I welcome good content from them and comment on bad contents from them. May be a real sun hater will always comment on all contents as bad.

Last edited:
Sun Life got 5th place this week with

Weekly Impressions (000s) 103492

Phenomenal ratings from Sun Life. They have certainly got the programming right. Now Colors Tamil will never come in the top 5.

There are 2 major reasons for Sunlife's entry to top 5 .One is of course their offering and program line up. Second thing is that there is no consistant player in the 5 th spot. Most times any Sun network channels bears it or Jaya, polimer,J movie etc randomly.We thought Colors tamil will be a strong player in top 5 and the door to other channels will be closed. Colors tamil couldn't keep our expectations.Except the beginning weeks they also joined the group of others. In short Sunlife's way is clear to top 5.But now they had a higher rating than others who reached top 5.Ultimatly we can say that Sun life is a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock