Seeking Help Sun TV DTH has disconnected connections despite having active subscription

• Thread starter Vivekea
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,947
My uncle having one unused sun dth setup box and last two years he didn't use.
How to reactivate my uncle old connection ..?
Additionally how can I change his connection mobile # and address to my number/address. Pls guide.
You can change the mobile number through the sun direct app , then you call cc from the registered number they will change your address and activate your account. For my case I was did same thing.

Hey thanks for responding....

Hey

Thanks for responding..but how do i PM? Not finding an option, sorry i am new to this group.
There is a letter box icon at the top of each page. Click that icon/button to bring up a little window, that has a “Start a new conversation” link. Alternatively, you can click @mayoorathan ’s name in this thread, which brings up a similar link to start a conversation, only this would be specifically to him.

There is a letter box icon at the top of each page. Click that icon/button to bring up a little window, that has a “Start a new conversation” link. Alternatively, you can click @mayoorathan ’s name in this thread, which brings up a similar link to start a conversation, only this would be specifically to him.
Thanks a lot for mentioning the steps but when i got to the letter box and click on:verysad2::verysad2::verysad2: mayoorathan...it says i must have 5 posts..what does that mean ??

From 5th March 2019 onwards all my channels have been blocked and the scree asks me to subscribe.

But the fact is I have yearly subscription.

Which is active till November 2019.

And as per TRAI, I can continue to use my current plan.

But from last 4 days I have been calling sun direct customer care with nobody responding. I have even emailed and tweeted. Absolutely NO response.

Feeling helpless after having paid 4140 for the annual subscription.

Hardly 3 months into the year and I am facing this situation.

It is as if SUN DTH have closed business and scooted.

What can i do?

I have been calling them on the following numbers
+917094012345
+9118001237575
+918213940757
+917601012345

Can some one please help me??
just go to their cas to costemer care centre or Sunhine that is all.or subscribefor one month Pack as per your wish and pay for one month.if so you will get your balance nonutilised amt to your Sun A/C

Thanks a lot for mentioning the steps but when i got to the letter box and click on:verysad2::verysad2::verysad2: mayoorathan...it says i must have 5 posts..what does that mean ??
Don’t cry :D From what I am seeing below your name, this is exactly your 5th message (or post?). Try now and let us know :)

Don’t cry :D From what I am seeing below your name, this is exactly your 5th message (or post?). Try now and let us know :)
Okay. Going by what @mayoorathan has shared above, you might want to keep posting until the count reaches 10 (so that you could at least reply). @mayoorathan , please ping him, so that he could reply when his post count reaches 10.

Alternatively, @Bapun Raz , could you please chime in?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock