Sun Tv looses Its Fame On Pongal Special Shows

Reaction score
Sun tv a media gaint in tamilnadu,and first private owned television in india looses its fame day by day.

Star Vijay a GEC from Star India dethrown sun tv by airing bumper hit movies on pongal day even they beat suntv by its programming content also.

Sun Tv airing just two new films
1.Thalaiva
2.Alex Pandiyan
that too flop movie in tamil...

Star vijay wondering tamil Tv audience by airing 4 Bumper hit movies
1.Raja Rani
2.Chennai Express
3.IABK
4.NSS
5.Thuppaki
6.Ethir Neechal

Day by day the viewer base of starvijay increases rapidly.

By all the way suntv disappoints every tv audience by airing worst pongal on tv.
I think this is the right time to say good bye for sun,it is only for serials nothing.

Vijay tv rocks with their content even other tv channels
Telecast some gud movie like pandiyanadu,vvs&desingu raja
But sun only flop movies

It is shortsightedness to generalize criticism attributing to a particular GEC channel's program contents.
All channels cater to particular target audience, I also want to highlight that if you compare the program contents of most of the leading GEC channels cutting across regions it is evident that all focus on daily soaps as the main stay.
South has a special tradition of hosting special program on TV to add fun n celebration which was a trend set by sun network which was followed by other's, SUN TV has been a trendsetter in many ways if you look back.
It is healthy to see the contents available today to the end user has manifested many folds in all formats and genres benefitting the audience.
It is for the channel to decide how it wants to stay on top of the TRP ratting chart.

Enjoy watching all the program's :)

Past may seem to be good but future depends on present circumstances & current policies. Also other factors like Arasu looming may decide the future.

:) Let us wait till next week for the TRP to see who is the real winner.

Viki said:
:) Let us wait till next week for the TRP to see who is the real winner.

If the TRP is based on city viewers vijay TV would be the clear winner,but if the count is based of rural viewership also then it would be Suntv.
even now there are many households who watch only SUntv though there are lots of good program in other channels. The mind set is yet to change completely in the villages.
Right now Tamil viewers have a lots of channels with real competition and good programs from vijay,sun,zee tamil, and puthuyugam.

old channels like Raj,jaya,kalaignar i dont feel they are very much in competitive spirit airing just the regular programs what they have been doing so long. jaya and kalaignar get sat rights of movie whoever is in rulling the TN.

New channels like captain tv,mega tv, vasanth tv are no were in the race

Tamilan, wintv , imayam - feel they can better close the channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock