Breaking Sun TV running free to air now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still not available in packs where it was not available before.
They may have made it free to air (no encryption), but not activated to all subscribers at least.

It is still not available in packs where it was not available before.
They may have made it free to air (no encryption), but not activated to all subscribers at least.
Upto jan 31rst, Channels are available based on the current system. Still janam tv is not available.

Upto jan 31rst, Channels are available based on the current system. Still janam tv is not available.
They should do the same with other own channels. I will not buy Surya.

They should do the same with other own channels. I will not buy Surya.
Sun TV is their most valuable channel. If they are willing to give it free then surely more Sun network channels will become free.

Bro it's info channel whatever you saw that time also its info channel, means sun direct whenever they want to promote some sun tv shows they will run sun tv on info channel
OMG.Is he said about info channel in this thread?What is new in that? My thought was gone to different levels like satelite, encryption,transponder etc :hehe:
By the bye info channel shows disney channel, naaptol other than Sun tv from a long time.

Last edited:
OMG.Is he said about info channel in this thread?What is new in that? My thought was gone to different levels like satelite, encryption,transponder etc :hehe:
By the bye info channel shows disney channel, naaptol other than Sun tv from a long time.
I also thought so and responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock