Breaking Sun TV to enter Marathi & Bengali regions by next financial year

Wikipedia says Gemini was launched on 1995 by Sun Network. I remember it was available in Cable TV those days with the actual Gemini twins logo. I thought it was someone else channel which got acquired by Sun later. Isn't it?

Wikipedia says Gemini was launched on 1995 by Sun Network. I remember it was available in Cable TV those days with the actual Gemini twins logo. I thought it was someone else channel which got acquired by Sun later. Isn't it?
Yes.

This is about linking all sun network channels under one banner bro. But before this itself, Gemini TV was under Sun TV network only (as two different organizations). My question is, whether Gemini TV was owned by someone else (other than Kalanithi Maran) during 1995 and 1996?

I am clear about Udaya that it is from Sun from the launch itself. They used the same logo as Sun TV (without Udaya word) in 1996 itself but in green color whereas Sun TV was in Pink color.

I don't know Telugu language.
What is the actual meaning of "Gemini" stands for?

For Telugu Market They Did Not Started A New Channel...
They Bought a already established channel Gemini...
So they continued that name...

This is about linking all sun network channels under one banner bro. But before this itself, Gemini TV was under Sun TV network only (as two different organizations). My question is, whether Gemini TV was owned by someone else (other than Kalanithi Maran) during 1995 and 1996?

I am clear about Udaya that it is from Sun from the launch itself. They used the same logo as Sun TV (without Udaya word) in 1996 itself but in green color whereas Sun TV was in Pink color.

Gemini TV was launched in April 1995, owned by Gemini Group..which runs film production facilities, film processing laboratories & Hospitals in South India. In 1996 Gemini TV bought by Sun TV Network..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock