Sundirect Free Star Sports Channels

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,004
I thought Sundirect channels are from South India.
With multilingual broadcasts.
Thanks to SunDiect

ashok.dishtv said:
Sun is in fear!!! So they are protecting their brand from customers loss!!!
So tatasky, d2h and airtel is also in fear so that they are offering stsr sports for free...

supermachi said:
already star sports on base pack

why this scene?

All the 4 Star Sports channels are available in the ROI base pack. But in south base pack, only Star Sports 1 and Star Sports 2 are available. But as per this offer, customers will also get Star Sports 3 and Star Sports 4. Though Star Sports 3 is of no use to South customers, Star Sports 4 will be a good addition.

supermachi said:
star is afraid of doordarshan so that only they are giving free for all dth

whatever! it is free in base packs and customers can enjoy other sports as well during these duration.

jnkp2519 said:
I thought Sundirect channels are from South India.
With multilingual broadcasts.
Thanks to SunDiect

Dont think too much. :no Thank You.

First of all, all the Star Sports SD Channels are available on ROI Value Plus Pack @ RS 240 p.m. & Mega Pack @ RS 300 p.m. Just for the info of Sadiq bro, there is one more ROI Pack of Sun Direct, which is Value Pack @ RS 210 p.m. That pack consists only of Star Sports 1 & Star Sports 2. With this current offer, that pack subscribers will also get Star Sports 3 & Star Sports 4 Channels also. For ROI HD Packs @ Value Plus HD & Mega HD Pack Star Sports HD 1 & Star Sports HD 2 both channels are already available form the beginning. So this offer is nothing but an eye wash to keep ROI customer base in tact.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock