SunDirect HD is not 1080p

• Thread starter sumedha
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 8,968
hevc better than x264......Sun dth use latest codec technology....8bit hevc SDR .......only one issue in sound quality....otherwise Decoding picture resoution 1920x1080 and recording resoultion are 1920x540i......

Sun Direct picture quality i feel is not HD... I am not satisfied while watching it in my Sony Bravia 43 inch LED...
I was using SITI Cable previously and it was much better and sharper in picture and audio experience than what i am getting now from Sun Direct HD.

How did u play it on mx player and new hd box doesn't rec hd

Sun direct hd not good as others am a new costumer of sun hd before am used videocon hd thats very good picture quality like 1080p but sun like 720p so price wise am so happy with sun
I switched from Videocon D2h to Airtel Dth, Videocon D2h picture quality was very good in comparison to Airtel DTH.

Why switched on Airtel better go to Tata sky.
Airtel also no care of customer.
I have already switched to Airtel, it is cheaper than Videocon D2H, tata sky packages are very costly.
Also Videocon D2h is not adding new HD channels from long time, waited 1 year for them to add new HD channels but no new additions.
There is also no progress after merger with DishTV. At least they could have added the HD channels available in DishTv after the merger.
Main reason for switch
  1. No new HD channels addition from last 1 year. HD Channels count very less as compared to other DTH.
  2. Packages are very costly now in D2H. They removed Ten Hd channels from all the base packages and we need to subscribe it as alacarte.

Last edited:
I have already switched to Airtel, it is cheaper than Videocon D2H, tata sky packages are very costly.
Also Videocon D2h is not adding new HD channels from long time, waited 1 year for them to add new HD channels but no new additions.
There is also no progress after merger with DishTV. At least they could have added the HD channels available in DishTv after the merger.
Main reason for switch
  1. No new HD channels addition from last 1 year. HD Channels count very less as compared to other DTH.
  2. Packages are very costly now in D2H. They removed Ten Hd channels from all the base packages and we need to subscribe it as alacarte.
Airtel is also not adding pending HD channels since long.
No care of old customers.No software update for old set top box and demands Rd 350 per set top box for replacement and moreover provide old refurbished set top box.

Jio is coming than see the change such as happen in mobile sector.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock