Sun Direct HD Parental Control PIN

WhoCares

Reaction score
I have a HD box Model HS8103,
and was working well till the last update, i had some channels locked and pin was 1010,

after the update , all locked channels opened and don't respond to the old pin, also Tried 0000,1234,almost many of them.

tried to contact customer care,
last guy i spoke to said there is no lock option on the box, :D. i don't know how these guys got this job, NO CHANNEL LOCK IN SUN-DIRECT RECEIVER. :censored:

and got a message
Your Sun Direct complaint, SR # SR180725004277 is resolved as RESOLVED OVER PHONE.

So Guys is There a master password, or any way to reset the pin.

please Help me on this issue...

model number printed on box is HS8103 while in help information it shows
STB Mode: HS8101
H/W Ver: 32005
SoftVer: 2.2.1
Time: 12-07-2018 14:31:51

Last edited:
I have a HD box Model HS8103,
and was working well till the last update, i had some channels locked and pin was 1010,

after the update , all locked channels opened and don't respond to the old pin, also Tried 0000,1234,almost many of them.

tried to contact customer care,
last guy i spoke to said there is no lock option on the box, :D. i don't know how these guys got this job, NO CHANNEL LOCK IN SUN-DIRECT RECEIVER. :censored:

and got a message
Your Sun Direct complaint, SR # SR180725004277 is resolved as RESOLVED OVER PHONE.

So Guys is There a master password, or any way to reset the pin.

please Help me on this issue...

model number printed on box is HS8103 while in help information it shows
STB Mode: HS8101
H/W Ver: 32005
SoftVer: 2.2.1
Time: 12-07-2018 14:31:51
7890(or) ,3741, Master password.

Password Error... Tried Both..

1) Please try to Factory Reset the STB and then try 0000/1111, or the ones suggested by Kathir.

2) If still no go, call customer care again. Please make sure you are calling during day time (9 to 5). Inexperienced people are working in the other shifts, many of whom have no detailed knowledge of STB options.

3) If still no go, write a mail to your state's nodal team, explaining your situation. It might take a few days, but they will call back and try to resolve your issue. Send them a reminder email if there is no response for more than 2 working days.

Need password to factory reset.

It’s already been a while now, talked with customer care not once but many times.

The subscription will expire in dec , will buy any other then SunDirect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock