Sundirect HD Set Top Box Screenshot

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 21,011
RE: My Sun Direct HD Set Up

Bishnu15 said:
I am getting all World Cup Cricket 2015 channels also.

yes bro, bcoz all ss channels available in both 220 n 300 wala pack.
did u check the price hike?

Prateek Marwadi said:
yes bro, bcoz all ss channels available in both 220 n 300 wala pack.
did u check the price hike?

Yes I did. CC saying they are having no clue but at the same time they also said that price increase is due soon. :angry But at the same time they could not give any news about new channel addition. :wall

Bishnu15 said:
Yes I did. CC saying they are having no clue but at the same time they also said that price increase is due soon. :angry But at the same time they could not give any news about new channel addition. :wall

then bishnu bro - a simple request to u - please ask mod people to immediately close that thread as facebook page was not a right source at all

Prateek Marwadi said:
then bishnu bro - a simple request to u - please ask mod people to immediately close that thread as facebook page was not a right source at all

Why bro close this thread & that is another thread :shy & actually this is sundirect & tv set up

Ok Prateek bro. Vicky bro can you call CC and confirm ? Please.

Bishnu15 said:

but bro cc don't know some details :skd

Vicky said:
but bro cc don't know some details :skd

The lets give up. Horrible CC. :wall By the way thanks for your effort. You are truly a genius and very helpful. :eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:

but bishnu bro. meaning is same. u r also a trusted member of this forum. so if u called them then its ok for all of us. watever u said is right bro.

Ok thanks prateek bro. Actually Prateek bro do you know that Sun Direct CC is useless to the power of infinity ! They have no information at all. It is better to call the nodal officers which I do always and share news in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock