Sundirect HD Set Top Box Screenshot

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 20,952
RE: My Sun Direct HD Set Up

Bishnu15 said:
The lets give up. Horrible CC. :wall By the way thanks for your effort. You are truly a genius and very helpful. :eek:hya

@ Bishnu Bro, i think west bengal nodal officers ur friend & contact nodal officers & nodal officers know all the details bro:tup

Bishnu15 said:
Ok thanks prateek bro. Actually Prateek bro do you know that Sun Direct CC is useless to the power of infinity ! They have no information at all. It is better to call the nodal officers which I do always and share news in this forum.

bro... digitization or the concept of digitization is bakwaas.
:D:D:D

Bishnu15 said:
Ok thanks prateek bro. Actually Prateek bro do you know that Sun Direct CC is useless to the power of infinity ! They have no information at all. It is better to call the nodal officers which I do always and share news in this forum.

yes bro lots of fake news provide by cc :wall :angry

Vicky said:
@ Bishnu Bro, i think west bengal nodal officers ur friend & contact nodal officers & nodal officers know all the details bro:tup

I share a very good rapport with West Bengal A.S.E. He gives all the inside news. :luv

Sorry guys. Lets come back to the topic. Now tell me bro s how do you all like my set up ? Vicky bro will also say what is the difference in PQ & AQ between Sun Direct HD & RDTV ? Prateek bro to comment on D2H'S PQ & AQ. Vicky bro also please share your package details as I have shared both for RDTV & SUN. My Current pack is ROI HD Bengali Megashine Pack, quarterly.

Bishnu15 said:
Sorry guys. Lets come back to the topic. Now tell me bro s how do you all like my set up ? Vicky bro will also say what is the difference in PQ & AQ between Sun Direct HD & RDTV ? Prateek bro to comment on D2H'S PQ & AQ. Vicky bro also please share your package details as I have shared both for RDTV & SUN. My Current pack is ROI HD Bengali Megashine Pack, quarterly.

bro... sony bravia is best in terms of pq n aq. so v both r happy to b a part of bravia family. best pq amongst all.:clap:clap:clap
:tup:tup:tup

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... sony bravia is best in terms of pq n aq. so v both r happy to b a part of bravia family. best pq amongst all.:clap:clap:clap
:tup:tup:tup

actually i have using lg & lg,sony & samsung it's good:tup

Vicky bro your package is Cinema Plus Sports Pack. Do you have any add on ? HD Channels are you getting ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock