Sundirect HD Soon to Launch 7.1 DD+ Surround Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
amarnathkvk said:
Tatasky was the first one to introduce not sd

what tata sky bring?? is they bring first hd or first mp4 or first hevc coding...dont advertise ts.. sd deserve the first place i am also not using sun but gave them what they deserve...

sandeep j said:
what tata sky bring?? is they bring first hd or first mp4 or first hevc coding...dont advertise ts.. sd deserve the first place i am also not using sun but gave them what they deserve...

amarnath bro is using Sun Direct ...:k he said about Dolby digital plus only. TS introduced Dolby digital plus first..:k and FYI Tata Sky have 4K stb that is also hevc enabled...

Where I am advertising tatasky? Thanks Saj bro for the clarification I did mean exactly you said

Sun Direct Might Be A Second DTH To Introduce Dolby Digital Plus :':)c

But,Not With Other Things:no:no:no

Right From Sun Direct Launched On Dec 2007,It Was A Leader In Implementing New Technology:eek:hya:win

Sun Direct Is The First DTH In India To Launch HD In India

Sun Direct Is The First DTH To Provide Channels At MPEG4 Technology(One DTH Which Is Claiming Now As Asia's Largest DTH Provider Is Still Carrying Many Channels In MPEG2 And Premium DTH Also Provided Channels In MPEG 2 Until 2015)

Sun Direct Is The First DTH In India To Introduce HEVC(Now,Some Will Come And Might Tell D2H And TS Giving HEVC In 4K STB..But Are They Giving In HD Set Top Box:huh:no But,Sun Direct Is Giving This Tech In HD Set Box And Iam Sure 4K Customers In India At Present Will Be Less Than 1000:s And At Present Both DTH's Not Providing 4K Content)

Sun Direct Is The FirstDTH To Give Connection At About 1700Rs And Monthly Subscription Is Rs75 Whereas That Time Other DTH Like TS And Dish Tv Gave New Connection More Than Rs 3000

When the starts trouw Dolby audio in sun hd channels..Bro..
RE: Sundirect HD Soon Launch 7.1 DD+ Surround Sound

Oops the channels are itself not producing proper 5.1 effect, perhaps 7.1 is a funny thing to hear....

Let's see..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock