Seeking Help sunnxt is not working

How to Sign up/Sign in to SUNNXT as SUN DTH customer and avail the services free of charges? (Installed SUNNXT App now).
I am also faced same issue, Go with sign-in option SUN NXT app, then user name go with your registered mobile no with sundirect and click forgot password option, then you will get OTP to registered mobile no. use that OTP for login then change the password.

I am also faced same issue, Go with sign-in option SUN NXT app, then user name go with your registered mobile no with sundirect and click forgot password option, then you will get OTP to registered mobile no. use that OTP for login then change the password.
Alternatively, one can access the https://www.sunnxt.com website. It has options for signing up with email/mobile, as well as options for setting up a new password while signing up.

I am the only one who use the sunnxt app, in my home we are using Sundirect by recharging for one year plan but I can't claim the free sun next subscription.
It was in my dad number but no one others are using this subscription but it shows like this by mentioning "97******77 is associated with maximum number of devices" I was clearly checked with my family members devices like laptop,mobiles,tab everything but no one is using.

Kindly find the attachment which I was sent.
I hope you guyz can rectify the problem or you guyz can help me to overcome and enjoy the service by giving correct solution.

Thank you,
Vgnesh J

I am the only one who use the sunnxt app, in my home we are using Sundirect by recharging for one year plan but I can't claim the free sun next subscription.
It was in my dad number but no one others are using this subscription but it shows like this by mentioning "97******77 is associated with maximum number of devices" I was clearly checked with my family members devices like laptop,mobiles,tab everything but no one is using.

Kindly find the attachment which I was sent.
I hope you guyz can rectify the problem or you guyz can help me to overcome and enjoy the service by giving correct solution.

Thank you,
Vignesh J

Go and check in sunnxt website
Login with sun direct number
Then go to devices and check whether anyother devices activated if it means deactive that first

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock