Seeking Help sunnxt is not working

PowerStar

Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
My sundirect subcribtion is not expired but when i log in to sunnxt it saying that your Sundirect subcribtion is expired.please help

My sundirect subcribtion is not expired but when i log in to sunnxt it saying that your Sundirect subcribtion is expired.please help

1) Make sure you are logging in into the app using the same mobile number that is registered with Sun Direct.
2) If it still says the same as before, try using a laptop (or a web browser in your mobile) to access your Sun Next account through the Sun Next website, using the same registered mobile number and password you used for the app --> https://www.sunnxt.com/
3) After logging in, access the My Account page and verify the My Subscriptions section.

3.a) If it says you have a valid subscription, do a Clear Data for the Sun Nxt app in your mobile and try logging in again. I will probably work. (Settings --> Apps --> Sun Nxt app --> Clear Data)

3.b) If it still says that your subscription has expired, call CC and explain them the issue.

The same happened for me and it automatically rectified in a day's time

Bro, I was facing the same problem. I wrote to [email protected] and to my surprise, they promptly responded. In my case, two smart cards were mapped to same mobile number. One smart card is having an active subscription while the other isn't. Sun NXT app was showing no active subscription referring to inactive account. Once registered mobile number of inactive one is changed, sun nxt started to work like a charm. 🆒

How to Sign up/Sign in to SUNNXT as SUN DTH customer and avail the services free of charges? (Installed SUNNXT App now).

Sign in or Sign up?
Can SUN DTH users directly Sign in or do we also need to Sign up first?
A Sign Up might be needed, you know, probably for setting up your password and personal details.

While signing up though, please make sure that you are using the same mobile number that you have registered with Sun Direct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock