Seeking Help Surrendering of Airtel DTH instrument

Jaipeters

Reaction score
Hi ,

Is there any option to surrender my Airtel DTH instrument and get refund on pro-rata basis. It is an two year old instrument

I want to switch over to Tata sky as there are many channels available?

Can you please anyone to help me out on this

Hardware is the property of Airtel. You may get Rs.100/- token refund.
In fact they will call you and demand you return it back and proceed through legal means.
ADTV threatened legal action to me when I had my ADTV account inactive for 1 year in 2013.
However account balance may be refunded to you.

If STB portability is implemented, in future by TRAI, then this system may be overturned.

If I remember correctly. They offered me Rs.100 but then they said Rs.150 for service visit. So in the end I was not getting anything.

Last edited:
airtel wale jitna paisa return karne pe dete hai usse to jayada koi bhangar wala de dega..

so better to sell on olx or any other olx type site or sell nearest tv reper shop

Basil bro,jay bro telling aitel will give less monney compared to raddi,so better to sell on olx,raddi means the person who takes waste newspapers and give money according to weight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock