DDF Exclusive Surya Comedy will be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai bhojpuri chnel kab add honge ADTV me b4u bhojpuri oscar movies vagera

Till now I never insult/defame Tatasky. Check my all post many time I praise it. So chill bro.

I dont know Tatasky have this channel so said only sun direct. If Tatasky users felt hurt then sorry bro. Its not intentional.

Chill bro.. It is not serious reply..

I got Bro.. Who is😂🤣

No guys.. you guys are creating a wrong picture.. I am not targeting anyone. Even I am sure who you think that I am targeting. It is a common reply based on latest happenings. Please don't create stories yourselves yaar. I hope people know well about me and also about that reply. If not, please get it cleared from this reply.

No guys.. you guys are creating a wrong picture.. I am not targeting anyone. Even I am sure who you think that I am targeting. It is a common reply based on latest happenings. Please don't create stories yourselves yaar. I hope people know well about me and also about that reply. If not, please get it cleared from this reply.
Problem is everyone will forget who you are and what your past records are once they decide and made up their minds and start seeing you as a "fanboy" of some DTH and it hurts when your explanations does no help. I feel disappointed to see i wasn't spared either few days back just because i have been a long time Tata Sky user and active participant on TS threads.

Problem is everyone will forget who you are and what is your past records once they decide and make up their mind and start seeing you as a "fanboy" of some DTH and it hurts when your explanations does no help. I feel disappointed to see i wasn't spared either few days back just because i have been a long time Tata Sky user and active participant on TS threads.
Bro you also need to be understand that last some days some bad argument going on between some tatasky user and airtel users. He quoted my post so its obvious I think its for me. If I felt hurt I have full rights to ask question. I am not forgot anything.After this I always think 1000 time before posting anything.

Bro you also need to be understand that last some days some bad argument going on between some tatasky user and airtel users. He quoted my post so its obvious I think its for me. If I felt hurt I have full rights to ask question. I am not forgot anything.After this I always think 1000 time before posting anything.
Oh common bro, i never said to you. Why do you take it to yourself? Even though you are an ADTV long time subscriber i see neutrality exists on you.

I don't know what Sadiq bro thought while quoting your post but my disappointment wasn't towards you. We have talked privately two days back and i would have said to you if it was for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock