Switched from D2H to Tata Sky

So if i want to buy it as my customise pack cost around ₹280, so can i just recharge my account with ₹127 (280-NCF 153) and use it fot the first month. As you have mentioned NCF already included. Am i right?

NCF pack was activated only after I recharged.

NCF is not included. 1549 only includes installation. I got an SMS of recharge of Rs 1601 in my account after the call from TS Mumbai.
This 1601 is installation cost as told by the installation guy.

He asked me to recharge for 200-300 so I recharged with 300 ( as wanted my customized pack to be under Rs. 300) only then he activated the 153 pack.

Congratulations bro. So, as expected TS is the biggest gainer due to new rules!! I'm expecting massive migrations to TS in near future. Most people aren't going to think twice to spend 2k once on Premium Service, as the monthly charges are same on all the DTH now.

Congratulations bro. So, as expected TS is the biggest gainer due to new rules!! I'm expecting massive migrations to TS in near future. Most people aren't going to think twice to spend 2k once on Premium Service, as the monthly charges are same on all the DTH now.

rivals will definitely lower NCF and chs price to be competitive on pricing front

NCF pack was activated only after I recharged.

NCF is not included. 1549 only includes installation. I got an SMS of recharge of Rs 1601 in my account after the call from TS Mumbai.
This 1601 is installation cost as told by the installation guy.

He asked me to recharge for 200-300 so I recharged with 300 ( as wanted my customized pack to be under Rs. 300) only then he activated the 153 pack.
So the actual cost of Tata sky hd box will be (1499) + NCF. So it will cost me 1499+280 including ncf

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock